Sunday, March 18, 2012

...and so it begins...

Ok, so I've been following the Paleo diet fairly strictly since January. There have been a few "cheat" days here and there and a couple days in a row where I haven't really followed it (and certainly felt the effects!).

I really want to push myself harder and get in better shape so I've decided to take on the Whole 30 challenge as well as the BP challenge by "Whole Family" for the next month. I'm excited and scared. Mentally I'm there and ready. But, when I look at my calendar I get a little worried....I've got my birthday, Easter and a vacation planned during the next month. But as Whole9 says "Its NOT hard". There are so many things vastly more difficult than making myself eat good food, so its time to suck it up and make it happen!

In addition to pushing myself in my diet and workout, I decided it is a good time to go through one of my favorite books again called "Face to Face". It is a daily prayer devotional that is based all upon scripture.

So here is to tomorrow....the beginning of 30 days of eating well, working out and being faithful in prayer!




Hope and Happiness,
{Megan}

No comments: