Monday, January 7, 2008

WhyrHymer!

Not only is it fun to say, but WhyrHymer has, hands down, the most awesome eco-friendly wood furniture out there. I first saw their work at a design show about a year ago and stood in front of their booth with my jaw on the floor. As soon as I got home I jumped onto their website and was further blown away by the passion of Brandon Morrison (the artist behind this awesome work), the commitment to use reclaimed or renewable hardwoods in all their pieces, and the fact that they donate a portion of every sale to a charitable organization. You can't get much cooler than that.











Be sure to stop by their website. I had my socks rocked, and I'm sure you will too!
Happy Monday!
-M

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a very cool website indeed!

Unknown said...

I have talked to Brandon on a professional level and he seems to be a very cool guy too not an egomaniac.