Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good Food . Good Life . Good Stuff

In the past, I've posted alot of intersting finds and unique items i've found on etsy or elsewhere. I want to continue those posts, but in addition, I'd like to make some "Good Food" and "Good Life" posts. I've started out the new year working on following the paleo lifestyle...which means, no grains, no processed sugar, etc. So far, its been amazing, and I want to share that journey here. Part of paleo living also means lots of walking, hiking, and other outdoorsey adventures. Those too will find there home here....I just need to remember to tuck my camera into my day pack! In the months ahead, I hope to share some Big Sur epic-ness and lots of Grand Canyon granduer. Here is to hope for the new year!


Hope and Happiness!
Megan

No comments: